In IIIA 1974, Arthedain, one of Arnor’s successor-kingdoms, was destroyed in the seige known as the Fall of Fornost. The inhabitants of fallen Arthedain fled to Lindon and the Witch-king of Angmar took up residence in the remains of Fornost Erain. The following year, Prince Eärnur of Gondor came to Lindon with a vast host. This host, plus the remnants of the Dúnedain of the North, the forces of the Elves of Lindon, and a small company of Hobbit archers marched into the Fields of Fornost to challenge the Witch-king.
In the Third Age, Lindon was under the command of Círdan the Shipwright. It was inhabited by lingering Noldor, Sindar, and some Silvan Elves descended from the Green-elves of Ossiriand. This noble Elf-maid is a deadly hurler of darts, clad in intricate heavy armour in hues of sea-blue and -green, with accents the colour of twilight in the Ered Luin. Because the Elves of Lindon do not owe fealty to the kingdom of Arthedain, she does not wear the Star of the North-kingdom on her breast, but rather bears it embroidered upon her cloak.
This is the third and final outfit in a collection based on the Battle of Fornost. The seed of the outfit was the cloak. Although it is not one of the items offered by the Wardens of Annúminas, it does feature the same device of the seven-pointed star. The undyeable portion of the cloak is an unusual colour, hard to reproduce with the existing dyes available to us, and I had quite a time trying to find some armour to go with it! I tired to take advantage of the peculiar dye attributes of the various pieces I used. I think the end result is equally peculiar, but interesting for its use of odd colours. What do you guys think?
- Head: Elven Light Helm (purchased — Rivendell light armour vendor; or looted — world drop/general), turquoise
- Shoulders: Elven Warrior’s Shoulder Guards (crafted — metalsmith T5; or looted — world drop/general), turquoise
- Back: Cloak of the Silver Star (bartered — skirmish camp cosmetics quartermaster/cosmetic items; or purchased — LOTRO Store), violet
- Chest: Keen Breastplate of Might (looted — world drop/general), default
- Hands: Elven Leather Gloves (purchased — Rivendell medium armour vendor; or looted — world drop/general), turquoise
- Legs: Golubadanir (quest reward — Angmar  Dark Vengeance), violet
- Feet: Elven Hunter’s Boots (crafted — tailor T4; looted — world drop/general; or purchased — LOTRO Store), violet
Tips: The helm used in this outfit has the same appearance as the Helm of Remmirath (looted — world drop/level 35-45). The Breastplate of Voima (quest reward —  Volume 1, Book 13, Chapter 4: The Hand of Angmar) is a heavy armour chest piece similar to the one used here, except it lacks a breastplate (contrary to its name). Instead, it features lames similar to those on the tassets of the leggings, but its default colour is the same greyish-blue. I think it might actually look even better with this outfit than the one I’ve used, but I don’t currently have access to it, so I went with the breastplate.