The Fabulous Belladonna Took was a brightly-coloured hobbit-outfit inspired by Bilbo’s famous and unusually adventurous mother. When off on her journeys with Gandalf she will need a suitably spirited steed, arrayed in flamboyant tack, if she hopes to keep up with him!
- Body: Light Caparison of the Entwash (quest reward —  Patching Friendships), purple
- Head: Light Halter of the Wold (quest reward —  Floodwend Besieged), purple
- Saddle: Champion’s Saddle (purchased — LOTRO Store)
- Legs: Wintry Yule Leggings (bartered — Yule Festival Horse Trader/The More the Merrier – Tier 3), purple
- Accessory: Accessory Bins (purchased — LOTRO Store)
- Hide: Spotted War-steed (purchased — LOTRO Store), bay
- Tail: Simple Tail (auto-granted), flaxen chestnut