When it’s Yuletide in the Shire, the hobbits enjoy even more good cheer than they usually do. Feasting, drinking of warming spirits, and wassailing are the order of the day. Hobbit holes are decorated with fragrant evergreen boughs and warm fires crackle invitingly on every hearth.
This merry lass brings cheer to each Yuletide gathering she attends, clad in her gayest apparel and bearing a festive sprig. She never goes out without her softly glowing lamp to light her way home in the evening after the feasting and singing are done.
~ Merry Christmas, happy New Year, and all the season’s greetings ~
Best wishes to you in 2016, everyone!
- Head: Extravagant Festival Hat (quest reward — Yule festival  Gain and Glory: Assist the Rich), red
- Shoulders: Well-used Shoulders (autogranted — Beorning), forest green
- Back: Yule Hoodless Cloak (bartered — Yule festival barter vendor), forest green
- Chest: Gossamer Dress (bartered — skirmish camp cosmetics vendor), crimson
- Implement: Lantern (bartered — Farmer’s Faire festival announcer)
- Implement: Wood Lily (quest reward — Epic  Volume III Book 10 Chapter 15: The Bloom)
Tips: Depending on the character you used to earn the shoulders from the Beorning introduction, you may have to use the alternative shoulders (the two shoulders swap appearances on male and female characters). The other shoulders are called Grimbeorn’s Shoulders (quest reward — Beorning intro  Preparations for Travel).
You may also like: